Opportunity to join our team!
Pisenti & Brinker is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Our Client Services department is growing, and we are looking for dynamic people to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to P&B clients and team members.
This position is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the office including answering a multi-line telephone system for multiple locations, directing callers to the appropriate individual, greeting and directing clients, vendors, and delivery to personnel; posting outgoing mail; providing basic administrative and project support to technical staff and clients using Microsoft Office Suite; order, set-up and clean-up of meals for meetings and events; purchasing office supplies and food for office location either online, via telephone or place of business.
• Promptly and courteously answers all incoming calls and directs all incoming calls to the appropriate individuals, using the intercom and voicemail system; serves as backup phone support to all three offices
• Greets all employees, clients, vendors, and visitors with courtesy and professionalism
• Schedules appointments and gives information to callers
• Manages conference room calendars for client/firm meetings and coordinates meeting beverage/food service, including busy season meals
• Maintains cleanliness of all conference rooms, kitchen, and resource center as required
• Supports and manages office equipment and supply needs (telephone/voicemail, audio visual, kitchen and office supplies, etc.)
• Accepts client credit card, check, or cash payments and forwards information to Internal Accounting
• Manages the main meter for the office and coordinates postage purchases for all 3 firm mail meters, monitors the prepaid postal account for the firm, and processes outgoing/incoming mail, packages, and deliveries for the office
• Reviews local media for client deaths, marriages, and memorials. Orders flowers or makes donations on behalf of the firm
• Manages Green Business certification for the firm
• Completes daily check deposits electronically.
• Provides administrative support to a department or group of professionals, including but not limited to correspondence, faxing, scanning, preparing, and distributing documents, photocopying and routinely handling confidential correspondence
• Performs and works on basic administrative documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) including entering information in databases as required for new clients, miscellaneous data entry, or word processing tasks, such as typing, proofreading documents, or creating schedules
• Provides backup support for word processing duties such as preparing letters and final documents for financial statements in paper or electronic form
• Coordinates mass mailings
• Coordinates maintenance of the office including security system, HVAC (through the building maintenance office), furniture, appliances, and office equipment repairs. Reviews and forwards related invoices to Internal Accounting
• Purchases and maintains an inventory of office supplies by monitoring inventory and reordering materials before depletion. Reviews and forwards related invoices to Internal Accounting
Works with the marketing team, HR, and Firm Administrator to coordinate events including holiday parties, fiscal year events, prime-time meals, yearly Not-for-Profit CPE training seminars, etc. Coordinate with vendors and staff for events (food, beverages, audio-visual, and room layout). Orchestrates preparation, set-up, and clean-up after events and for events.
• Competitive salaries, midyear bonuses, and 401k
• Hybrid remote work possibilities
• 100% of the premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses
• Life insurance, Long-term disability
• 15 days Flexible Time Off, 9 paid Holidays, and 3 floating holidays
• 5 days paid bereavement
• Flexible schedules
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free office drinks and snacks year-round
• Education reimbursement, Paid annual dues for professional and societal organizations
•Assistance with CPA exam costs. Bonus for passing the CPA exam
• Annual Company Picnic for employees and their families, Luncheon End of busy season Celebration, Holiday luncheon
What makes P&B a great choice?
All full-time employees have the opportunity for professional growth and advancement. Our goal is to see each employee advance professionally within the firm.
Some of the best reasons to choose Pisenti & Brinker include:
• Culture of teaching and mentoring
• Value work-life balance
• Professional development, training, and mentorship
• Work time available for volunteer activities, such as serving on a board of a non-profit organization
• Commitment to a fun atmosphere
– Impromptu happy hours
– Meals during tax season
– Lounge to enjoy lunch or hang out with other team members
– Wellness walks
– Football pool
Amazing team of supportive and hard-working professionals
For more than 50 years, Pisenti & Brinker has provided comprehensive services to growing businesses throughout Sonoma County and the North Bay Area. We are proud to offer exceptional customer service and year-round support to our clients. With offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, St. Helena, Pisenti & Brinker still carries the feel of a small CPA firm with the expertise of a larger organization.
At Pisenti &Brinker, we realize that providing excellent client service and high-quality work products hinges on hiring and retaining the right people. Whether working in historic downtown Petaluma, steps away from some of the best restaurants in the area, or in scenic Santa Rosa with views of vineyards, the work environment at P&B is among the best in Sonoma County. The North Bay Business Journal has recognized us as a “Best Place to Work” for the past several years.
“Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal.
“Best CPA Firm"