Join Team Pisenti & Brinker!
At P&B, we realize that providing excellent client service and high-quality work products hinges on hiring and retaining the right people. Either working in historic downtown Petaluma steps away from some of the best restaurants in the area or in scenic Santa Rosa with views of vineyards, the work environment at P&B is among the best in Sonoma County. We have been honored to be a “Best Place to Work” as chosen by the North Bay Business Journal for the past several years.
Tax Season Internships
Pisenti & Brinker offers a paid tax season internship program each year. Each year, we attend the SSU Accounting Forum’s Meet the Firms event in the Fall semester and the Banquet in the Spring Semester. We hire several interns each year to prepare entry-level income tax returns and gain valuable on-the-job experience. Far from being an internship where purely administrative or data-entry duties are assigned, our interns gain real tax, accounting, and professional knowledge and receive extensive coaching from partners, managers, and fellow staff members. We teach our interns everything they need to know, and they often interact with clients, perform tax research, and tackle complex accounting issues. Schedules are flexible based upon school schedules, and we especially love hiring interns that want to stay in Sonoma County after college.
For the past several years, nearly all of our entry-level hires were previously tax season interns.
Why Pisenti & Brinker?
All full-time employees have the opportunity for professional growth and advancement. Our goal is to see each employee advance professionally within the firm.
Some of the best reasons to choose Pisenti & Brinker include:
- No need to choose assurance or tax- we give our new staff experience in both tax and assurance engagements.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous paid time off and benefits.
- Annual firm-wide social events, including Family Day and Golf Day.
- Incentive package for passing the CPA exam.
- All expenses pertaining to the CPA license paid for by the firm, including California Board of Accountancy licensing fees, AICPA membership dues, and all continuing education fees.
- Work time available for volunteer activities, such serving on the board of a not-for-profit organization.
- As a member of the RSM US Alliance, all employees have access to high-quality training on par with a multinational accounting firm.
Matt Brewer and Greg Fontana with SSU Accounting Professor Joe Standridge