Since 1994, Pisenti & Brinker LLP has been a proud member of RSM US Alliance, a premier affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms in the United States, with more than 75 members in over 38 states, the Cayman Islands, and Puerto Rico. We accepted an invitation to become a member of RSM US Alliance because it is a natural fit with our commitment to our clients and our determination to stay at the forefront of developments affecting accounting and consulting firms today.
RSM US Alliance provides our firm with access to resources of RSM US LLP, the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 9,000 people in 86 offices nationwide. RSM US LLP is a licensed CPA firm and the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with more than 38,000 people in over 120 countries.
Our membership in RSM US Alliance has elevated our capabilities in the marketplace, helping to differentiate our firm from the competition while allowing us to maintain our independence and entrepreneurial culture. We have access to a valuable peer network of like-sized firms as well as a broad range of technical tools, expertise and practice management resources, including:
- Technical resources
- Marketing and business development
- Practice management
- Talent management and career development
- Dedicated client services
- Networking opportunities
RSM US Alliance provides its members with access to resources of RSM US LLP. RSM US Alliance member firms are separate and independent businesses and legal entities that are responsible for their own acts and omissions, and each are separate and independent from RSM US LLP. RSM US LLP is the U.S. member firm of RSM International, a global network of independent audit, tax, and consulting firms. Members of RSM US Alliance have access to RSM International resources through RSM US LLP but are not member firms of RSM International. Visit rsmus.com/aboutus for more information regarding RSM US LLP and RSM International. The RSM™ logo is used under license by RSM US LLP. RSM US Alliance products and services are proprietary to RSM US LLP.
An Association of Independent Accounting Firms Expanding the World of Opportunity
DFK International/USA is an association of independent, full-service public accounting and consulting firms with offices serving major markets throughout the United States.
DFK International/USA is an association of independent, full-service public accounting and consulting firms with offices serving major markets throughout the United States. The association is affiliated with DFK International, with over 300 offices in over 80 countries.
DFK provides independent member firms with a forum to exchange practice management information and technical expertise, opportunities for continuing education and leadership development, and the resources to serve their clients on a national and international level.
DFK International was founded in 1962 by three accountants from London, Paris and Sydney who recognized the benefits of exchanging their knowledge and experience with colleagues in other countries.
The U.S. national group was then formed in 1978 as The Accountancy Group. These leaders sought to strengthen their services by enhancing their technical resources. The common thread: colleagues sharing technical expertise and management practices. Recognizing the need for a global affiliation, the US group joined DFK in 1982, forming DFK International/USA. Visit DFKUSA.com for more information.
Business and Professional Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Center for Public Company Audit Firms (AICPA)
- DFK USA/International
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (AICPA)
- Forensic and Valuation Services Section (AICPA)
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (AICPA)
- Napa Valley Grape Growers Association
- North Bay Angels
- North Bay Food Industry Group (FIG)
- North Coast Builders Exchange
- Northern California Engineering Contractors Association (ECA)
- Petaluma Chamber of Commerce
- Registered with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- RSM US Alliance
- Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Sonoma County Alliance
- Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Sonoma County Economic Development Board Foundation
- Sonoma County Employer Advisory Council (EAC)
- Sonoma County Farm Bureau
- Sonoma County Vintners
- Sonoma County Winegrowers
- Sonoma State University School of Business and Economics