- Are your assets worth over $5 million?
- Do you have a current will or living trust?
- Have you considered the impact of recent tax law changes on your estate plan?
- Are you named as the executor or trustee for a family member or friend?
- Do you have children or grandchildren?
- Do you have a family member who needs help with their monthly financial management?
Talking about what would happen to your assets in the event of your death is never pleasant. It is necessary, however, if you want these assets to get to your beneficiaries quickly – and with the lowest possible transfer tax.
We are here to help you make sense of the often confusing and frustrating task of planning for your estate – or being an executor or trustee.
Our goals are to preserve wealth, keep assets in the family at a minimum cost, and address your regulatory reporting requirements. We can also assist you with the complex choices involved in properly allocating assets among beneficiaries, trusts, and charities.
- Estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax planning
- Asset protection strategies
- Tax compliance
- Final individual income tax returns
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Fiduciary income tax returns for estates and trusts
- Charitable transfers
- Valuation of businesses and family limited partnerships
- Fiduciary accounting