A variety of business and personal events and transactions relating to legal matters require the need for the specialized knowledge of an experienced professional.
Valuations and forensic accounting require an understanding of the subtleties and methodologies involved. Pisenti & Brinker LLP is often called upon to assist family and business clients with legal disputes, dealing with tax authorities, estates and succession planning, as well as financing, business structuring and ownership transactions.
We're here to help you with:
- Disputes among shareholders or partners
- Reorganizations or capitalizations
- Acquisition, merger or contract disputes
- Issuance of options or stock to employees
- Sale or purchase of a business
Unforeseen circumstances involving fraud, embezzlement, misconduct, financial statement misrepresentation and other malfeasance call for professionals skilled in investigating these areas.
We can assist you in dealing with:
- Misappropriations of loan proceeds or public funds
- Corporate fraud
- Embezzlement or estate and trust fraud
- Reconstruction of financial records
- Tax disputes and investigation
- Analysis of financial data to determine potential fraud or malfeasance
We can help you and your legal representatives negotiate your way through complex accounting, tax, economic, and financial matters with confidence and confidentiality.