Not for Profit? Not so Easy.
Since 1965, we have been providing not-for-profit organizations and their affiliates with services in the areas of audit, tax, accounting, consulting, federal award compliance, and more. We understand your organization’s requirement to be in compliance with reporting deadlines and applicable laws and regulations, as well as your fiscal responsibility to your donors. Pisenti & Brinker LLP’s not-for-profit service professionals are well-versed in the unique reporting requirements and tax laws that affect the not-for-profit community. We have extensive experience with auditing under the Government Auditing Standards and Single Audit Act.
Aside from that, if we look familiar it’s because our staff is proud to serve on numerous boards and civic associations. We are part of your community.
We’re here to help you with
- Audit, review and compilation services
- Compliance audit services, including audits performed in accordance with Uniform Guidance (the Single Audit) requirements
- Internal control reviews
- Assistance with analysis of compliance requirements
- Board governance advisory services
- Preparation of federal and state exempt organization informational returns
- Analysis of unrelated business taxable income
We currently work with not-for-profit organizations in a variety of fields, including
- Art and entertainment venues
- Professional and trade associations
- Membership organizations
- Voluntary health and welfare organizations
- Charitable organizations
- Cultural organizations
- Fund-raising foundations
- Private foundations