We will prepare your tax returns and strategize for the coming years, so you can be informed to make the right financial decisions for tomorrow.
Tax laws have recently become even more complex. We understand these changes and the choices they present, as well as opportunities they provide to save money. We'll prepare your annual tax return, help you plan for next year's tax-related activities, and provide assistance on other matters that might affect your personal or business finances.
Feel free to download our Tax Planning Guide for 2019-2020!
We're here to help you with
- Income tax planning
- Multi-state and international taxation services
- Individual income tax return compliance
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Tax audit representation and penalty mitigation/abatement
- Gift tax return planning and compliance
- Estate and trust income tax return planning and compliance
- Business tax services and strategies
- Tax compliance and Sec. 280E planning
- Transfer pricing studies and compliance
- Exempt organization reporting
- Cost segregation studies
- Selection of business entity
- Employment Development Department communications, excise tax advice and reporting
- Accounting method selection
- Analysis and planning in connection with the purchase or sale of a business entity (or ownership interest therein) and management/ownership succession
- Transactions analysis
- Debt-related tax issues including foreclosure or short-sale consulting
- Employee vs. independent contractor analysis