Quality products require the right ingredients.
The North Bay is synonymous with wine. This unique industry sets trends that have a worldwide impact. As professional service providers to the industry for over 50 years, we've had to stay on top of those trends and changes in legislation that affect our wine industry clients. Winery projection models, transaction planning, vineyard management and complex tax issues all come into play over and above the traditional accounting services we provide.
The burgeoning craft beverage/distillery industry is an exciting addition to our region as consumer preferences shift toward smaller scale production of spirits, beers, ciders and kombucha. The already thriving tourism industry has enabled the craft beverage makers to showcase their products to an ever-growing customer base.
Whether you are a new producer or an industry veteran, we've got the experience with and knowledge of new challenges you encounter, and the solutions to meet those challenges. We want to be your proactive partner in your success!
We're here to help you with
- Audits, reviews & compilations
- Tax planning and compliance
- Agreed-upon procedure engagements
- Cash flow management
- Specialty business consulting
- Accounting system consulting and implementation
- Business process improvements
- Business valuations
- Operational consulting services
- Cost segregation studies
- Inventory cost accounting
- Entity structure
- Exit and succession planning
- Interim CFO/Controller services
- Outsourced accounting services