Start or Continue Your Career at Pisenti & Brinker!
At P&B, we realize that providing excellent client service and a high-quality work product hinges on hiring and retaining the right people. We provide exceptional career and personal development opportunities, as well as the most up-to-date technology tools required by experienced and well-respected business advisers. Our training programs may take you across the country or around the world.
Either working in historic downtown Petaluma steps away from some of the best restaurants in the area or in scenic Santa Rosa with views of vineyards, the work environment at P&B is among the best in Sonoma County. We have been honored to be a “Best Place to Work" as chosen by the North Bay Business Journal for the past several years.
The most successful CPA’s start their careers with internships. P&B offers immersive internships that include exposure to both tax and audit along with experienced mentors to help guide your career development.
Why Pisenti & Brinker?
Our employees have the opportunity for exceptional career and personal growth and advancement. Our goal is to see all employees advance professionally within the firm, pursuing their interests in tax, accounting, auditing and business consulting. Our top-notch training programs may take you across the country or around the world. You'll enjoy working with the vast knowledge of our staff and utilize the most up-to-date technology tools as an experienced and well-respected business adviser.
Some of the best reasons to choose Pisenti & Brinker include:
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous paid time off and benefits.
- Annual firm-wide social events, including Family Day.
- Incentive package for passing the CPA exam.
- All expenses pertaining to the CPA license paid for by the firm, including California Board of Accountancy licensing fees, AICPA membership dues, and all continuing education fees.
- No need to choose assurance or tax; we give our new staff experience and training in both tax and assurance engagements.
- Work time available for volunteer activities, such as serving on the board of a not-for-profit organization.
- As a member of the RSM US Alliance, all employees have access to high-quality training on par with a multinational accounting firm.
Send us your resume today at HR@pbllp.com.
Pisenti & Brinker offers a paid tax season internship program. Each year, we attend the SSU Accounting Forum's Meet the Firms event in the Fall semester and the Forum's banquet in the Spring Semester. We hire student interns each year to prepare entry-level income tax returns and gain valuable on-the-job experience. Far from being an internship where purely administrative or data-entry duties are assigned, our interns gain real tax, accounting, and professional knowledge and receive extensive coaching from managers, and fellow staff members.
We teach our interns everything they need to know, and they often interact with clients, perform tax research, and tackle complex accounting issues. Schedules are flexible based upon school schedules, and we especially love hiring interns that want to stay in Sonoma County after college.
For the past several years, nearly all of our entry-level hires were previously tax season interns.