- Do you need assistance with bonding and surety?
- Is your construction industry technology out of date?
- Are you looking for innovative advice from your business consultant?
- Do you find financial reporting and tax compliance a challenge?
- Have you recently reviewed your risk management policies and insurance?
- Have you evaluated your current accounting method for contracts compared to other methodologies?
The construction industry is highly competitive with its own set of challenges. We are well acquainted with those challenges. Maybe you are trying to maintain or expand your bonding capacity or build relationships with lenders, regulators, bonding companies or project owners. Additionally, we can help you select the best accounting method for the recognition of revenue. Whether it’s succession planning, job costing, negotiating lines of credit, buy/sell agreements, contract claim assistance, choice of entity or tax planning, we are knowledgeable about the industry and the decisions you make every day. Our experienced team understands your unique accounting and management issues and the specialized knowledge involved in serving your industry.
- Commercial Building Contractors
- Highway Contractors
- Paving and Grading Contractors
- Concrete and Masonry Contractors
- Engineering Firms
- Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC Contractors
- North Coast Builders Exchange
- Building Industry Association
- North Bay Homebuilders Association