Alicia Cerruti, CPA
Alicia has been with the firm since 2005 after graduating from Sonoma State University. She works with clients in the manufacturing, construction, governmental and not-for-profit industries. In addition to providing tax services for individuals and businesses, she provides extended advisory and compliance services for a variety of not-for-profit organizations. She has been instrumental in helping many of the firm’s small business clients grow their businesses.
Alicia serves as one of our team’s mentors and is active in training and development of our staff. Since January 2008, Alicia has been an active member of the Petaluma Sunrise Rotary Club, where she served as the 2014-2015 Club President. Prior to her role as Club President, she has served in a number of board and committee positions of the Club. Her passion for Rotary came about as a result of serving as a 2004 Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to Queensland, Australia. She and her family have hosted two high school exchange students through the Rotary Youth Exchange Program. As a child, her many 4-H projects had a significant impact on her and in 2022, she became a leader with the Penngrove 4-H Club so she could share that experience with her daughter and lead community service projects with the club members. When she is not working or volunteering, she enjoys scrapbooking, traveling, photography and spending time with family and friends.
Alicia’s areas of emphasis include:
- Businesses and High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Public Accounting
- Tax and Advisory Services
- Staff Training and Development
Alicia’s organizational involvement includes:
- American Institute of CPAs
- California Society of CPAs
- 2014-15 Club President, Rotary Club of Petaluma Sunrise
- Leadership Petaluma Program Alumnus
- North Bay Business Journal’s 2012 Forty Under 40 Award Recipient
- Petaluma Young Professional Network’s 2012 Young Professional of the Year – Large Business
- CalCPA Women to Watch – Emerging Leader – 2018