Garrett Tucker, CPA
Garrett is a Partner in the firm’s Tax Department with over ten years of experience in assurance and tax services. He started his career with Pisenti & Brinker LLP in 2008. Garrett has considerable experience in inventory costing and associated tax issues, fixed asset and cost segregation studies, as well as international taxation issues.
Garrett is a graduate of California State University, Chico. A native to Sonoma County, he grew up in Kenwood and now resides in Santa Rosa. Garrett enjoys the outdoors and mountain biking in his leisure time.
Industries Garrett services include:
- Wineries and Vineyards
- Vineyard Management Companies
- Real Estate Development and Leasing
- International Taxation
- Investment Partnerships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Leadership Santa Rosa, Class 34