Janine Johnson, CPA
Janine joined Pisenti & Brinker LLP in 2017 as the Director of Accounting Advisory Services, bringing over 15 years of experience in the accounting field. She graduated from Sonoma State University with a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting. She has worked with clients in a wide variety of industries, providing accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses. She is experienced with an array of accounting software programs, providing technical support and implementation assistance.
Janine was honored by the North Bay Business Journal as one of 2019’s Forty Under 40.
A native of Sonoma County, Janine enjoys hiking with her dog, baking, classic car shows and attending live music events.
Janine’s area of emphasis includes:
- Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Family Office Services
- Wine Costing
- Income, Sales, and Payroll Tax Reporting and Assistance
- Payroll Setup and Processing for Businesses and Households
- Financial Statement and Customized Business Management Reporting
- QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
- Xero Certified ProAdvisor