Janine Johnson, CPA
Director of Accounting Advisory Services
Janine joined Pisenti & Brinker LLP in 2017 as the Director of Accounting Advisory Services, bringing over 15 years of experience in the accounting field. She graduated from Sonoma State University with a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting. She has worked with clients in a wide variety of industries. In addition to providing accounting and tax services for individuals and businesses, she is experienced with a variety of accounting software programs. She not only provides assistance with these programs, but has also created a custom accounts receivable module for a client.
Janine was honored by the North Bay Business Journal as one of 2019’s Forty Under 40.
A native of Sonoma County, Janine currently lives in Guerneville with her fiancé. She enjoys hiking with her two dogs, baking, and attending live music events.
Janine’s area of emphasis includes:
- Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Family Office Services
- Wine Costing
- Income, Sales, and Payroll Tax Reporting and Assistance
- Payroll Setup and Processing for Businesses and Households
- Financial Statement and Customized Business Management Reporting
- QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor
- Xero Certified Advisor