Director of Business Development
John Meislahn has over 25 years of experience in banking and joined Pisenti & Brinker LLP as the Director of Business Development in 2017. He was formerly with Exchange Bank for 20 years as Vice President and Manager of Business Development. John’s role includes bringing new business into the firm, marketing, and community involvement.
A graduate from UCLA with a BA in Sociology and Minor in Business, John also holds a Masters Certificate from Pacific Coast Banking School at the University of Washington. John is very active in Sonoma County as he is Board Chair of Community Matters and holds board member positions with the Sonoma County Alliance and Wild Oak Saddle Club. John is also Past Board Chair at Social Advocates for Youth and now sits on their Advisory Board.
John lives in Santa Rosa with his wife and two teenage children. When he is not working, he enjoys traveling, reading and drinking fine Sonoma County Wines.
John's area of emphasis includes:
- 27 years in Banking specializing in Commercial Lending
- Business Development
John's organizational involvement includes:
- Adjunct Lecturer at Sonoma State University-Sales and Marketing
- Community Matters, Board Chair
- Wild Oak Saddle Club, Board Member
- Sonoma County Library, OPEB Committee
- Social Advocates for Youth Advisory Board
- 2014 Sonoma County Non-Profit Leader of the Year
- Past President RP 20/30 Club