Kellin Gilbert, CPA
Kellin joined Pisenti & Brinker LLP in 2009 and is a Partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services Department. Kellin has over 15 years of experience and specializes in the manufacturing, technology and wine industries as well as governmental and not-for-profit auditing. He also provides additional assurance services to clients through internal control review and compliance examinations.
Kellin graduated from CSU Chico with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) and a minor in Economics.
- Advanced Single Audit Certification, AICPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Committee Member, United Way of the Wine Country
- Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, Board Member
- Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, Finance Chair