Kellin Gilbert, CPA
Kellin joined Pisenti & Brinker LLP in 2009 and is a Partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services Department. Kellin has over 15 years of experience and specializes in the manufacturing, technology and wine industries as well as governmental auditing. He also provides additional assurance services to clients through internal control review and compliance examinations.
Kellin graduated from CSU Chico with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) and a minor in Economics.
- Advanced Single Audit Certification, AICPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Committee Member, United Way of the Wine Country
- Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, Board Member
- Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, Finance Chair