Ronald J. Emanuel Jr.
Ron has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting providing tax and advisory services to businesses and high net worth individuals. Ron works with clients in the manufacturing, retail, construction, finance and real estate industries. He also provides strategic tax planning services and has been instrumental in the growth and success of many of the firm’s small business clients.
As one of our team’s senior mentors, he is active in training and development of our staff. He is a graduate of California State University Sacramento.
Ron enjoys serving his community through the Petaluma Kiwanis Club. He has been an active member for more than 30 years. Prior to his role as Club President, he served several terms on the Board of Directors and currently sits on several board committees and helps run their major fundraiser at the Sonoma Marin Fair.
Ron’s areas of emphasis include:
- Businesses and High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Public Accounting
- Tax Planning and Advisory Services
- Staff Training and Development
Ron’s organizational involvement includes:
- Mentor with Mentor Me Petaluma
- 2016-17 Petaluma Kiwanis Club President
- Leadership Petaluma Program Alumnus
- American Motorcycle Association District 36
- Member, Marin County Motorcycle Association